unWined is a family owned and operated local business. We love good wine and would love to share our wine knowledge with you. Hopefully we can help you to learn about and enjoy wine as much as we do. We especially try to find the hidden gems in the wine world that represent quality and value. If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere where you can always count on a friendly welcome, you have found it at unWined!
- Our fine wine shop features over 100 exceptional wines from around the world.
- Our specialty is finding value wines for under $20.00
- Each wine has been personally selected by our wine consultants.
- It is our pleasure to offer unrivaled customer service in a friendly and casual atmosphere
- We serve 30 wines by the glass.
- If you don’t find what you want on the wine list, feel free to pick a bottle of the shelf to enjoy with your meal ($10 corkage fee applied).
- We feature regular wine and beer tastings.
How about a great cocktail?
- We have a drink list with over 50 specialty cocktails and martinis
- Our extensive drink menu has something for just about every pallet.
- Bartender Jessica is happy to make you one of our house favorites like the Tall Dark and Handsome or Pomegrante martini.
And for beer lovers?
- We feature over 100 craft and imported beers available to enjoy here or to take out.
Our chef, specializes in homemade preparations, using as many ingredients from local producers as possible. We make signature crab bisque, Maryland crab and Jazzy Jeff soup from scratch daily in addition to our award winning 5 mushroom soup. unWined is also proud of our fresh in-house made bread.
In addition to all the great food, wine, cocktails and beer, unWined has 5 flat screen televisions, WiFi and a fun music selection for your listening pleasure.
Please check out the artwork, provided by the students at nearby Cecil College. Any of the works can be purchased for just $50, 100% of which goes to the student.
Winner of the 2014 “Best soup in Cecil County” unWined signature 5 Mushroom Soup!